Sunday, January 31, 2010

A night walk...

A night walk...
A walk that really made me thought of a lot of things...
Things that really made me very confused...
Confused with the life I'm living in now...
The complicated life that really seems blank at times...
The complicated life that really can make yourself feel like a real jerk...
The complicated life that really makes you feel that you are no longer something to the world...
The complicated life that really drags you from being the outstanding guy...
The complicated life that really messes all things up and have you struggling all the time...
The complicated life that really had me think of what is simple...
The complicated life that really made the HAPPY GO LUCKY guy go missing... I'm really frustrated...

I am here sitting…

Right here in my very own room…

Open a can of coke…

Took a sip of it… And now thinking of what is next…

Normally I don’t take coke cause of the videos regarding what coke can to us…

But I’m really not myself at the moment…

Ohh… by the way… Its 3.42 am now…

The event is about 4 more hours to go… But I don’t think what I did is at my best…

I have been neglecting stuffs…

And also whining a lot without doing stuffs…

People… I know myself… Thank you also for reminding me…

Appreciate it a whole lot…

It has always been an honour to cooperate with you people…

I got to learn a whole lot throughout the preparation of the event…

For those who have no idea what I am talking about…

It’s an event called Minggu Mesra Kampus and I’m the Head of Department…

Head for the games and activity department…

My kind of thing as usual… Have lots and lots of fun… and then only face the music from the high committees…

Haha… That’s me… Your one and only Star of Stars…

And I am damn freaking proud of that…

Sorry to those who just cannot accept the fact of me being forever not worried with things…

Hey people… I cannot really do stuffs properly… And that is why I have always hoped for other people to help me out in any kind of situation…

I need you people to assist me with the things and all... Without you all... I am nothing already...

Love you all...

I know that I have a big mouth and only know how to instruct people to do this and do that… I’m really sorry for what I have done to each and every one of you…

I am rough on my words when talking at some point of time…

With that I’m forever sorry…



Sometimes... It is all about killing and end my life...

The Star of Stars...

Is down and out again...


1 comment: