Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clocks ticking and in the end it will still stop...

Every bad situation will have something positive... no matter what you think of it also... there is always something right...
Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day... Think of this and lead your life...
If you are able to live the happy life you have always wanted... there is nothing alive or 'un-alive' that can stop you...

Actually I am in the middle of my final exams... My feelings is lost somewhere far... I have no idea why is it happening... People asked me whether am I missing someone or anything... my answer to them is that I don't know...
Its 4.30 am already.... Really kinda frustrated... No input for exams later... so can't output anything in the examination hall... arghhhhhh~~~~

Its a short post today...
This time the Star of Stars is really down and out...
Being emotional is not fun and even worse when its during the exams...
Anyways...
My advice for today is...
No matter what happens...
Try to be optimistic...
I know I'm in no condition to give out this advice...
But...
You are the one who helps me release my stress...
Just by sharing things with you all makes me lively...
With that I thank you...
Love..
Star of Stars...
Calvin Yong...

4 comments:

  1. hey,calvin koko....jia you...anything cn say out....we will b thr for u....ears are thr to lend u...and mouth r thr to share wit u our opinion....dun alwiz keep it alone,ok??if nt,one day will explode mia....t.care and jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,calvin koko....dun tink too much....anything say out ok??ears r thr for u to listen to u,and mouth r thr for u to say out our opinion...dun evrday keep it to urself...will explode mia,ok??t.care and jia you!!XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,calvin koko....we r alwiz b thr for u...ears r thr for u to listen to u and mouth r thr for u to say out our opinion...dun alwiz keep it to ur ownself...wil explod mia one day....t.care and jia you....XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. mayb u r rite...even a death clock also wil rite twice a day...jia you!!!!!

    heather tan^^

    ReplyDelete