Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friends...

I am here to just say that I still and always will want you all to be my friend...
My thought is that we can hurt our closest friends easily...
But we just don't seem to understand how we did wrong...
People...
My point of view here is that we help our friends in need...
And when they need moral support... we give it to them...
Not just leave them behind without any clues...
I'm sorry about the things I've done...
If I did anything wrong or did not help out in anyway...
I hope you accept my deepest apology...
You as in everybody... not just a particular person...
Star of Stars...
Is not shining the way it was suppose to be...
But still...
He'll still be the friend he hope that you can hope for...
With lots of love...
From the one and only...
The Star of Stars...
Calvin Yong...

No comments:

Post a Comment