Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Something to think about...

Hey there everyone... It's been quite a long time since I'm back active here blogging... Oh ya.. by the way, to start off... last week... Trimester Foundation May 09's Carnival was conducted.. hahaha... kinda nice to have this carnival to release the stress and tension we have in this semester.. Yup.. all those stress on the programming projects, English presentation and so on...

I'll be blogging on the carnival when I get those pictures to post together... Sorry again because I know I owe a lot of you readers on the stories I promised before this... But this carnival is a sure thing to post... DON'T YOU WORRY!!! :)

Actually this post is about something important... something that each and everyone of us should actually know... Accepting critics is always the best way to learn... Those critics that are shot at us are the things that we should always learn and from there, all of us.. are able to improve ourselves to be a more developed person... There are ups and downs in this event.. and throughout everything.. there is something we should be aware off... We should always sit down and look back on what we had done throughout the whole activity... Are we right on all the things we have done... Are our actions carried out properly... Did we consider other people's feelings?? All this and that were questioned throughout the carnival...

To be honest with all of you reading here... I'm sorry because I did not really carry out my job well enough... I was giving a lot of excuses and also blame people for my mistake... I take back what I said before this... I'm not a really good speaker actually when it comes to speaking in a meeting or in front of people... I do not give out great ideas... I'm always hiding behind someone's shadow... I supported the idea of having hampers as the prizes for all the games... But only did I realized that it was not to say a big mistake... but something to reconsider next time... I played also in the basketball game and it was fun teaming up with a whole bunch of friends for a competition... when I got on stage to get the prize.. I felt... it was a mistake to have hampers as prizes for the participants... Something else would actually satisfy a lot of other people and from these games in this carnival... at least we know what is right and wrong already... Do not blame all the wrongs to that particular person... Look for the goods that they have done or something else.. Reflect on this post... You'll learn something also...

The Star of Stars...
Wants you to know that not everyone is perfect...
Not perfect at what they do...
People always wants to be the best...
And to be the best...
You have to learn to be the best...
Learn to give and take is always the best way...
Take in the critics...
Give out a better solution from the critics...
Yes...
It's me...
The one and only...
Star of Stars...
Calvin Yong...

2 comments:

  1. 'Look for the goods that they have done or something else'
    i strongly agree
    but some people just dont understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup... we just have to wait for them to realize whats up and whats down the next time...
    But waiting is the hardest part... what to do... Tolerance is the only way...

    ReplyDelete