This is December...
another few more weeks and thats the end of the year 2009...
2009.. a year to remember... Lots of things happened... But I'm just happy that it really happened... Actually I don't really know what to say its just that I'm grateful of what I am now and what I have become already after a whole lot of experiences throughout my university life. Met great friends, old faces from ASiS also... basically everything is just fine for me...
Would like to thank those people who would spend their time listening to me when I'm at the deepest shit... Not forgetting my Nocturnal Life Partner... Then to those people who would spend time chit chatting with me on yahoo messenger... Yes... I'm referring to you... Thank You!!!
TEAM HAWK!!! Missed the football moments I had with you guys this year... Legends vs Icons is one thing I would hardly forget... To Legends... bring them back for the Icons will you.. Icons are always ready for you guys... ready to put you to sleep once and for all in the third version of Legends vs Icons... Captain Marvel.. keep that in mind... Star of Stars will be ready for anything you bring on..
another few more weeks and thats the end of the year 2009...
2009.. a year to remember... Lots of things happened... But I'm just happy that it really happened... Actually I don't really know what to say its just that I'm grateful of what I am now and what I have become already after a whole lot of experiences throughout my university life. Met great friends, old faces from ASiS also... basically everything is just fine for me...
Would like to thank those people who would spend their time listening to me when I'm at the deepest shit... Not forgetting my Nocturnal Life Partner... Then to those people who would spend time chit chatting with me on yahoo messenger... Yes... I'm referring to you... Thank You!!!
TEAM HAWK!!! Missed the football moments I had with you guys this year... Legends vs Icons is one thing I would hardly forget... To Legends... bring them back for the Icons will you.. Icons are always ready for you guys... ready to put you to sleep once and for all in the third version of Legends vs Icons... Captain Marvel.. keep that in mind... Star of Stars will be ready for anything you bring on..
I'm grateful that I was able to still be breathing till now...
Enjoying times with you...
Crying when the time gets tough...
Laughing when everything is just fine...
And definitely caring for each and everyone of you...
The Star of Stars is always here to write out what he feels for each and everyone of you...
With lots of love...
Calvin Yong...
Enjoying times with you...
Crying when the time gets tough...
Laughing when everything is just fine...
And definitely caring for each and everyone of you...
The Star of Stars is always here to write out what he feels for each and everyone of you...
With lots of love...
Calvin Yong...
it's really gud to be like you.yeah.you're sumtyms in deepest shit.but,you have lots of frens that can make u happy.i'm glad if i'm one them.
ReplyDeletenice to know u:)
ili... you're definitely one that i can talk to also... be on the bright side always... anyhow also you still have people around you that also cares for you.... dont worry much...
ReplyDeleteto be honest... being like me... is something you would really want to think twice... hehehe...
Thanks...