I know some people are not in the mood lately due to loads and loads of assignments.. with essays piling up on the table and assignments to submit by the end of this week... Yes.. you.. dont run away from the trouble now... FINISH IT QUICKLY!!! (I'm actually refering to myself also... ahhahahaa)
Anyways... this post is to urge you people.. I want each and everyone of you to be happy here... Some of you are on holidays.. that is fun.. but for those who are stuck with me here in this university.. haihzz... have fun always... laugh out loud... you'll need that... I'm also refering to some people here... everytime I see that you are not in the mood and that sulky face... CHEER UP...
I'm trying here... why not you?? anyways.. one more thing before I stop..
LAUGH!!!!
SMILE!!!!
CHEER UP!!!!
SHOW ME THE TEETH!!!!
LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM!!!!
I MEAN SHOUT!!!!
CHUCKLE A BIT WILL DO....
THINK OF THE HAPPY TIMES....
BUT DON'T THINK TOO FAR....
YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THEM....
AND THEN FEEL SAD AGAIN....
BECAUSE....
YOU THINK THE HAPPY TIMES ARE OVER....
BUT YOU ARE WRONG....
NOW YOU ARE HERE....
HERE WITH THE....
ONE AND ONLY....
STAR OF STARS....
CALVIN YONG....
SORRY... WAS GOING OVER ALREADY.. :)
ANYWAYS....
I'LL HOPE FOR THE BEST OUT OF YOU...
I KNOW YOU'LL DO GREAT...
OH YA~~~
ONE REMINDER...
WHEN YOU ARE IN THE BLUES...
LIFT UP YOUR HEAD AND THINK OF THE HAPPY TIMES YOU HAD...
YOU'LL BE FINE IN NO TIME...
THE STAR OF STARS IS SIGNING OFF...
GOOD BYE LITTLE STARS OF MINE...
thanx.this post makes me smile:)
ReplyDeleteGlad that I could help you smile.....
ReplyDelete:)