Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6.15am... A New Beginning???

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

1st time getting up this early here in utp...
Really not use to it...
Didnt feel like falling back to sleep...
(So why not think of something to write...)
(Why not..)
That is why I'm here again to be back with you little stars...
I'm going to blabber again....
Sorry for the frequent posting with no motives...
Okay la... I give in... actually I felt like reaching my 100 post by the end of this year...
Feel like starting a new account of postings next year...
Thats why this few days I'm posting a lot of unwanted and useless posts...
Sorry for that though...

Oh ya... before this... I was viewing a bit of pictures in facebook...
I came across a photo album named utpppokkkk~
I think some of you might be farmiliar... hahaha....
I was rolling on the floor laughing viewing those pictures...
Now I understand how people can really act when there's a camera...
Hahahhaa.... Yes... if you are reading this... I'm refering to 3 person... hahahaha....
Names are kept secret... *SMILES*

Its nice to have a good laugh early in the morning...
It lifts up your emotions and hopefully you'll be having a great day ahead...

As usual...
Me, as the one and only...
The Star of Stars...
Always will hope for the best out of you little stars...
Have a grat day ahead...
Lots of love...
Calvin Yong...

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.
    mengumpat kwn2 aku dlm blog yeh..
    siap ko!
    haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. fiq~~ hehehe... kutuk diorg takpe...kutuk lecturer yg naya nanti...

    khey~~ many sorry??

    ReplyDelete