Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh My God… DOOMSDAY!!!

(The title has nothing to do with anybody… So don’t get me wrong…)

So as I had promised you little stars… On my previous post, I had promised to talk about the fun Friday I had… I actually enjoyed one day in my whole one week holidays… So I’ll start my story from the moment I woke up la… hehehe…( I won’t include the part where I go wash up myself and all la.. don’t worry…)

So…
After my breakfast with my family, done a few stuffs for my dad... Then off I went to KLCC to hangout with my friends… This time not with my usual friends… This time was with people from UTP… So reached there around 12.30… meet up with those three lovely ladies in front of the cinema… then went separate ways again coz they had to go for their prayers… huhuhu
Oh ya… about the post title… Doomsday refers to the movie I watched la…. 2012… Got “wonderful” seats coz the sittings have “SOOOOOO MUCH SPACE” to put my legs… huhuhu… really “HAPPY” cause “SOOOOO COMFORTABLE”… But the movie is A-grade la… cool graphics

As usual… two and a half hours without food definitely will make me feel hungry… So off we went to the food court… MAKAN!!!! chit-chat for a while… talked about the assignments we have to do but one of the ladies made a blur face saying that she knows nothing… huhuhu… then that’s the end of it…

Later on… walked for a short while… everybody was looking at me already… me walking with three lovely ladies… definitely they were thinking something else already… The Star of Stars is not what you think he is… but the sad part was… one of them had to leave already and so left me with another two more… The even SADDER PART was… I kene halau by one of them coz they wanted to go shopping… huhuhu…. Haihzz… ~So sad… So sad… It’s a sad sad situation…~

Hehehe… no la… the last part was just exaggerating only… hehehe… nothing actually… Till next time…

Bye~~~

1 comment:

  1. hahaha
    tu la xnak ajak org lain
    huhu
    ape2 pun,seronok keluar dgn kau
    huuuuuu

    ReplyDelete