I just don't know what am I suppose to do...
Am I being to nice to everyone???
Am I being to friendly to people???
Should I control myself when I talk to a person???
Does each words I say means something different???
When am I going to stop???
When am I suppose to know???
How am I suppose to know???
Is it possible for me to just ignore this things???
Could I just act as if nothing has happen???
Where can I hide myself???
WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT???
The Answer is :
I'm in deep shit...
Moral of the story...
They say a picture shows a thousand meanings...
I say ONE WORD TELLS YOU EVERYTHING...
Becareful of the words you choose to use...
Be on the safe side...
Don't go let people misunderstand you...
It really does hurt...
Till next time...
I'm the Star of Stars...
Calvin Yong...
Signing off...
ok..
ReplyDeletefirst of all..
-IM NOT HERE TO SAY I LUV U STAR!
second..
ha ha =p
hey
ReplyDeleteknp ni?
asal nyh babe??
ReplyDeletewhats up man?
ReplyDeleteto all of you... I HAVE NO IDEA!!!
ReplyDeletearghhhh~~~~~~
haihzz... dont worry... the Star of Stars will remain as it be here in this blogspot... huhuhu...
Help me~~~