Everything seems to be fine,
Pretty birds flying and singing,
Children playing in the playgrounds,
But,
What am I doing here,
Here looking into a blank blank space,
Even when the sun is directly above me,
I'm still lying on my bed,
Hahaha.. And listening to Kitaro,
Hoping to find the will to start the day in a happy mood...
You people might think that I'm in somekind of deep deep trouble...
But, I'm not...
I look up at the ceiling...
Spider webs everywhere...
Huhuhu... Not that I dont want to clean it up...
It's just that I'm kinda lazy to clean those stuffs...
Sorry to my roommate...
His place all clean with just minor spots at his place...
Mine all a mess...
Hahaha... That's me... sorry...
The Star might not bother about those stuffs when something else is not right....
Sorry again...
Took a really really cold bath...
Shivering when I got out...
Now back to where I started..
Figuring what might be wrong with me...
Still thinking what are the solutions of me going back to my old self...
Now listening to MJ's songs.. hahaha... got nothing better to do now..
I have tests coming up next week...
But I still have no idea on what to study at the moment...
Really hope someone would be kind enough to help me in my test by then..
Hehehe... If you know what I mean...
I think I'll stop for now...
Hope that the feeling will pass on..
Star of Stars...
Calvin Yong...
Will try to live on...
Hoping also that my little star followers...
May be free from all the problems you have...
Do not suffer...
Live a happy life...
With lots of love from the shining star..
XOXO.. Calvin Yong...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewei.. fiq... you know what... the way you wrote your comment.. really can timbulkan salah faham you know... you better rewrite your comment... huhuhuhu :P
ReplyDeleteyou better clean up your room before i come with my penyapu n kain buruk to clean it coz u'll regret if i do. haha.
ReplyDeletewahhh.... you just come only... i know you want to kemas for someone else... but not me right... i understand.. i know what to do... :)
ReplyDelete