Its 10 minutes pass 3 A.M.... weee~~~~~
I'm still awake... finishing my chemistry tutorial work.... Chatting with someone again.... hahaha... and for the 1st time... there are still a lot of people online at this hour... hahaha... WHY??? it's nothing actually... it's just that all of us have to summit EVERY ESSAYS all by this week... but for me.... hahaha.... Still blur on what to do... ZzZzZzZ...
Two weeks more.... Another two weeks more.... TWO WEEKS MORE EVERYONE!!!!! 2 weeks till our finals... when it comes to final... it shows 2 things...
Number 1:
We are going to suffer studying all the syllabus all at once and to answer the test...
It'll be like asking you to eat SHIT!!!! huhuhu... *frust at the moment* sorry...
@.@"
Then you have...
Number 2:
It's coming to the end of the 1st semester... how sad is that... So fast.... very very fast.... WHY??? I am just starting to have fun at my tutorial classes... getting to know even more people now...
Having fun in lectures... Making fun of our BELOVED lecturers.. I mean respecting them...
HAHA...
Why do i say so... its because..... all the lectures seems to be FUN!!! EXCITING...
THE BEST EXAMPLES... cheng..cheng..cheng...
(Those who are in the same course with me would understand) hehe...
1st - Mr hehehehehe
2nd - Dr Uniform
3rd - Dr Can I Have Your Attention???
4th - Mr America... haha.. cool name
.............They are the best... YeeeHAAAAA..........
Sad... by the way... its 5.03 am already... just finished my chemistry tutorial... and also done some simple revision on Chapter 6 of CHEMISTRY!!!! ZzZzZzZzZ..... I LOVE CHEMISTRY!!!
I think i'll stop with this post... still have more to come.... daa~~~
1st - Mr hehehehehe
ReplyDelete2nd - Dr Uniform
3rd - Dr Can I Have Your Attention???
4th - Mr America
(bule plak....hahaaa)
hahaha...boleh je....
ReplyDeletedoes bambang puts on uniform everyday?? haha.
ReplyDeletei love the titles! habis la calvin if one of them found this. haha.
hahaha... dont worry... I HOPE THEY'LL read all the posts... lolz... better... hahahah
ReplyDelete