Saturday, September 19, 2009

A dim light from the STAR.. But it'll shine soon....

Today is the 19th of September... It had been 3 days since i got back from UTP...
The 1st semester of this Trimester Foundation programme had officially ended at 12 noon right after the CHEMISTRY paper... **** the exams..... It was on Tuesday... Okay... **** the exams...

Now... I'm just thinking... bringing back the one semester memories.. My Physics lab partners.. Group 13 English tutorial class, Mechanical Engineering coursemates... Dr Uniform, Dr May I Have Your Attention Please, Mr Ehehehehe, and Mr American..

I dont think I have much to say cause I just feel that the whole 1st semester... there were the good stuffs and the bad stuffs that I had been trough... Good stuffs as in I met a whole lot of rocking friends... and Bad stuffs as in the ****ing examinations and assignments and tests and lab works... hahah...


Nevermind the bad stuffs...
Just show my appreciation to the new friends I have...

My Drama members:
Erwani aka Sonny
Merissa aka Frank
Athiyatul aka Summer
Huwaina aka Ophelia

My Rahman's Corner Gang:
Fari..
Mas..
Erna..
Hajar..

My GTTP Gang:
Azwan
Prof
Azman
Hadi
Aiman
Cabi
And those who are related..
Sorry cant remember all the names..

Coursemates that I know..LoLz:

~Everyone~ ahhaha

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

And also not forgetting Friends from Yahoo.. :
TOO MANY!! DONNO WHO TO START!!
Sorry...



The blog title... why is that so..??
I've done badly in my 1st semester..
But shining soon means.. Its a different star by then...
Lookout... the newly born STAR of STARS is on his way.....
Get ready for the excitement..


Haha...CHEESE~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Fari.. Faez is not refered to UTP... he is still Asis... huhuhu... thats why dont have him... lolz...

    Fiq.. Sorry... i forgotten to add in the friendly neighbourhood Spider... HAHAHAH sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. weyh!!!
    aku x dek apek..
    mmg lupe terus aku!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o0h~ macam uh lak~ hahah~ ok fine~

    ReplyDelete