Monday, January 12, 2009

I Really Have No Idea...

About my previous post... I said that I wanted to write about all the exciting things I encountered in my secondary school... but I really really dont know how to start everything... when I was viewing al the previous photo albums to get some of the pictures i taken from school... those pictures made me remeber a lot of things... the good and the bad... the sweet and the bitter... the hapiness and the sadness... everything... everything seems so empty right now... maybe its because I'm not studying now but I really missed the times I had with my group of friends... here are some pictures in memories...



My gang since Form 2...


There are a lot more pictures I had taken... but its in another hard disk... too bad i cant take it out now.... Then when i moved on to ASiS... i met a lot more new friends....friends from all over Malaysia... Being the only Chinese student there made me special... and made me meet a lot of new friends easier....



My Class....


In ASiS also I experienced something that i really didnt expect it to happen... I became bald for a month and that was before Chinese New Year... haha....


My Bald Friends... >.<"


Then I represented the school for basketball competition... and we managed to get third... haha


3rd...


Then to the Form 5 annual dinner.... enjoyed that night a lot.... haha... really memorable...




I guess i have to hit the sack already... its 2.50 am... my eyes are killing me already... and my specs just broke... haihzzz.... had it fixed in the morning... and now got problem again... ARRRRRRRR... nvm... until next time... bye bye

2 comments:

  1. calvin! uve been tagged ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!
    haa3.
    do this tag then!
    i mean, ur 2nd tag
    ;D

    ReplyDelete