Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We Belong Together...

I, Calvin Yong was tagged by Remon here..... so since i was tagged already... I might as well finish this up... if not i would be like to owe someone which i dont really like... hahaha... so here goes... this is my luck with songs...

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

Here Goes....


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Believe Me - Fort Minor (why do i have to say that.... lolz)


HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Born To Lead - Hoobastank (Since when did i have this song in my list??? haha but i like the answer)


WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I Lay My Love On You - Westlife ( Harrrr????)


HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Life In The Fast Lane - Eagles (love this song...)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
You Can Win If You Want - Modern Talking (CooL!!!!! I Love Music......)


WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Nothing To Lose - Michael Learns To Rock (Alamak... how can this be my motto...)


WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Unbreak My Heart - Il Divo (1st of all i tried my best not to break people's heart... so i hope they dont think of me like that... haha)


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith (Not True...)


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Over It - Katherine McPhee (Yes... Over something and you won't know it.... haha)


WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson (Is that possible???? because of you????)


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Bleed It Out - Linkin Park (They dont bleed much compared to me.... I bleed more... lolz)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Wake - Linkin Park (Wake??? I'm awake now replying this tag... would that be my life???)


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Shine On - Jet (I'm starting to like this tag already.... Shine on for the future.... I like the idea)


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
One Of These Nights - Eagles (I like the Eagles.... but this is definitely not my answer.....damn you playlist.... dont think serong of me...)


WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Pachelbel's Canon - Vanessa Mae (This is a sweet song... It would be nice if this song is played for that dance... then you could all join me...)


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Top Of The World - The Carpenters (WHAT!!!!!!!!!! But I think that would be nice.... I'm the top of the world)


WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
You're Beautiful - James Blunt (hahaha...you're beautiful for those who are reading this...)


WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira ft Wyclef Jean (I don't fear hips but when they dont lie... Maybe...)


WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
The Long Run - Eagles (Is that counted as the biggest secret???)


WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Lemon Tree - Blind Melon (The lyrics says it all....)


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
The Way You Look Tonight - Elton John (Hey... I don't mind apperances... trust me...)


WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
We Belong Together - Mariah Carey (I really must agree with Mariah...)


And now for the tags....

1. Nazim
2. Syuhada
3. Najihah
4. Sarah
5. Kheng Wai
6. Jack Black
7. Kyle Gass
8. Ben Stiller
9. Adam Sandler
10. Jackie Chan....


Haha... how can 6 to 10 be in this.... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment