No actually but everyone says Cristiano Ronaldo is hot.... So those who are Team Hawk players... faham faham la... hehe
Upload a favourite picture of you:

Give three reasons why you like that picture:
1.My first time on a rollercoaster...
2.My friend behind me looks like a baby already... LoLz
3.We were totally enjoying ourselves at Genting that day...
When was the last time you eat pizza?
On Monday when i visited Choon Liong's house.... FOC!!!
The last song you listen?
When I Dream About You - MLTR
What are you doing now besides this?
Nothing... I'm on bed with my laptop replying the tag only...
What name you prefer besides yours?
I'm already happy with my current name which is CALVIN... have to block it up so everyone knows me.... hehe...
People to tag:
1.Remon
2.Shoey
3.King Why
4.Sarah
5.Nazim
Who is number 1?
He is my monkey friend and also the founder of Team Hawk Football Club..... no longer my captain.... haaha.... I'm taking charge..... lolz...
Number 3 is having a relationship with??
No idea.... with someone i guess...
Say sumthing about number 5
A tall guy who is good in playing guitar...
Who is number 2?
A great friend who i can talk to....
No comments:
Post a Comment