This time I'm really not holding back on my words.... So, little stars of mine.. Please do forgive me for the harsh words I am going to use in this post...
I'm already 18 and going 19 in just another 4 months.. Basically I'm just too being tied up with the stuffs I'm doing at the moment in UTP at the moment...
Having to live my two years of life in ASiS before this had really given me a good start for me to stay in UTP...
New environment.. New friends.. New challenges.. New life and most definitely.. New enemies...
Campus life here in Perak had really turned a lot of people to become another side of them.. Not all but most of them had really changed... Indirectly I'm talking about a few people.. anything that you are not satisfied or you feel offended after reading this... Please do accept my millions of apologies even though that I know that it would really be difficult for that particular person to forgive me for anything that I had mentioned...
Here goes... UTP.. (Universiti Teknologi Petronas).... A university far away from town... sad.. but its okay... it might just help the students here to study hard and excel in life or the other way round.. Having to study here is really an honour and together with another 18 of my schoolmates here... it really does make me feel a bit more chilled... What do I want to expect for.. 18 of my friends here from the same school.. is just what a lot more of them wanted to have... Listing their names out is even better... at least I feel happy..( sorry la.. this time I'm really bragging a lot... SORRY)... Friends like Acap A, Acap N, Lobot, Rasta, Bob, Ahmad, Imadi, Razi, Imad, Mamu, Tun, Shazni, Zul, Arif, Haziq, Irsyad, Hazim, and Zak... it's a real pleasure meeting them here...
Okay... now to my main topic... Time After Time...
Its not because of the song by Cyndi Lauper.. Time after time.. It was fun when everything was still okay at 1st... But after that time when suddenly you came up and said something really bloody *funny*... Thats the last time... Sometimes I'll just think... I'm always trying to be that cheerful and happy guy but when time passes.. the thing is still there... really weird.. hahaha.. but no worries... Everything's gonna be fine I guess... Maybe we are just going to wave our hands when we bumped into one another.. haha.... BTW.. PEOPLE!! the person I'm refering to is a good friend.. a guy not a girl... so dont get all curious about which girl I'm talking about... hahaha... Thats all i guess...
Now to the fun side of the one and only STAR....
3rd week of the semester... 3 weeks of pure lectures... lecturers all not holding back to pour us with all those pile of shits... Opps.. I mean pile of assignments... Thinking skill quiz next week... So what are they suppose to ask us in the quiz??
THINKING SKILL QUESTION 1...
Use your right brain and think...
THINKING SKILL QUESTION 2
Use your left brain and think...
zzz... is that all.. hahaha.. no la... MCQ questions.. but WTH.... ask us to memorize this fellows philosophy.. then that fellows philosophy... COME ON LA!!! listen to my philosophy... NO NEED TO THINK THAT MUCH... THINK TOO MUCH IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR BRAIN!!! hehheheheh... hope no lecturers read this... lolz... hehehehe
Then we have ENGLISH... I LOVE ENGLISH!!! THE LECTURER IS A REAL ROCKER!!! ONE OF THE BEST!!! His voice and his movement... All the girls pengsan just by looking at him... WOOT!! keep on rocking.....
okay la... I think I'll post something else rather than to continue this one... hahhaa
When even the smallest thing occurs...
It really changes that particular thing drastically...
VERY BIG CHANGE...
That is why...
The Star of Stars...
Is urging you to just be yourself and not to change by any influence...
It might make people hate you or maybe the other way round...
With best regards...
Calvin Yong...
i pengsan 2 times already after going to english lecture. he's too hot to handle!
ReplyDeletehahaha... TOOOOOO HAWT!!!
ReplyDelete