Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I can't tell you why....

How is this...
I can't tell you why...
It's because I don't know how to render it...
Voicing it out seems a little too harsh...
But not saying it seems a little too hard...
Besides... it's not what some of the people who reads this will think about...
So don't bother spreading this to everyone...
Those who are not following my blog...
For my little star followers...
It is basically nothing...
Nothing that really matters...
It is just a little piece of mind that seems to be stuck deep deep deep deep deep...
At the end of my brain nerves...
Thanks for all your concernes...
And really do appreciate it...
Star will always SHINE ON!!!

A note to some people...
I, CALVIN YONG aka Star of Stars...
Is never different...
Best wishes again from the bottom of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment