All of us are having our finals soon... Not only in my current university... other places also the same... That is why... can't we just drop all those unwanted matters that is bothering you and just be focused on the examinations that we are facing.. I'm suffering now to really get back on track... and I know some of you would just say that this serves me right cause I wasn't putting enough effort before this... But I think it's still not too late... I can still do it if I want to... I don't mind getting all those taunts from anyone... But I'll definitely strive for the best for this finals...
This might be the last post before the finals... Might be... So I'm taking this opportunity to wish all of you out there the best of luck for the finals... Let us strive for the best out of this exams...
This post has no intention to make anybody feel offended...
I just wanna make it clear only...
With that...
Please do accept my millions of apologies...
Please do accept my millions of apologies...
I may have crossed the line sometimes...
But I really have no intention in hurting anybody's feelings...
Sincerely and lots of loves...
Calvin Yong...
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment