Hey people... It's the 15th of April, Thursday to be exact again....
A little confession to make...
I know about my weakness... and that is repeating something over and over and over again about something that might piss people off just like that...
I'm changing okay... But that's just me... If you don't like it.. You can just come up to me and say it into my face...
Everyone has their own limit and the boundary... Yes I always joke around about things.. But sadly.. people always take those jokes from a different angle... For that I'm very sorry... I'm apologizing right this moment....
About the title....
I'm freaking happy because finally I know what's wrong with me... I finally found out that I'm arrogant... I'm selfish... I always bullshit in front of people... ARGHHHHH and all that... hahaha...
Damn I'm freaking happy...
For that I'm really sorry as I do not even say hi when I see you... Under certain circumstances I felt a little shy when I see you... *you is referring to a lot of people... NOT ONE PARTICULAR PERSON*
Besides that, I'm freaking happy now because finally I found out that I'm very very lazy and I do not have the intention to move on and excel myself in life already...
Finally I made my choice to do this... I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!
hahaha.... with that I thank you people...
Before I end... I wanna thank those people who had shown me and told me where I had gone wrong and all that... I sincerely bow to you and say Thank You from the bottom of my heart... =D
No comments:
Post a Comment