Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blur blur Calvin Yong...

What is it with you...
The ever so happy go lucky Calvin Yong is no longer the happy go lucky guy anymore...
Now its a different Calvin Yong...
I'm sick... [Go check la... Whats wrong with you???]
People are always concern of you but you just seem to ignore them...
Some people still needs your liveliness in their group...
Some people still needs your presence in their group...
Some people still needs your laughter and your silliness in their group...
Some even need you to be by their side when the times are rough...
I just missed the old me...
The open minded and optimistic fellow is no longer that joyful...
Sometimes the thought of committing suicide always comes into the head...
Sorry to some people...
Not that I do not trust you...
Its just that I hate it if someone has to be troubled worrying about my stuffs...
Its a waste of time...
You better think of your stuffs first...
I know you all would say that it's nothing...
But to me... It is something...
Over the years... I've always thought that I would be able to help people with things only...
And hope nothing in return.. Just a simple respect would do...
That is all that I ask for...

Oh ya... Star of Stars has finally fallen for someone... Hahaha... But to me it is kinda impossible for the both of us to really start a relationship... Even when I know I'm kinda close [close as in good friends] to her at the moment... To me she is one person that reminds me about living live happily and not to always be down and moody... I know you will say that I'm being a little bit naive about this type of feelings... [This is something I suddenly felt like writing... Sorry for making you all bored...]

It's 3.36 am already in the morning... My sleeping time has become the other way round... I sleep when the sun is up and when night falls... That is when I'll be awake and not sleeping...
I think that's the reason why I've been suffering from heart pain... Arghhh!!!!!! I might really need to get a coffin ready already... hahaha.... I need someone to talk to... Someone who I really can just chit chat for the whole night and then just let it go... I missed chatting with my Nocturnal Life Partner... hahaha... Long time already.. really really long...

*I'm not obsessed but just having thoughts of you... That's all... :)

The Star of Stars is also human...
I'm also in the process of having feelings for this girl...
And that is why I'm blur...
But whatever it is...
The Star of Stars will always be by your side...
With lots and lots of love...
Calvin Yong...

No comments:

Post a Comment