When i say stress out... it means that i'm really really tired already.... Assingments are like steamrollers.... rolling you flat to the ground with all the works... Hahaha....
I still have another essay to complete... and its due to tonight... what to do.... My roommate is sleeping soundly there... i'm struggling like zombie trying to walk properly.... lolz.....
Life in UTP is okay.... its just that i have to really be hardworking which i can hardly do it.... HAHAHA.... what to do... been like that since errr...... forever.... Lolz....
I'm still sick... but have to complete it no matter what.... i just finished my precalculus assignment... and now i'm thinking of what am i going to do with tomorrow's test.... I'M TOTALLY BLANK!!!! hahaha....(I'm actually enjoying writing this post out... Donno why... haha)
Dont worry... i'll have my sleep i think on this coming weekend i guess.... hopefully if the lecturers dont have any extra classes in mind.... I think thats all for now.... i'll continue with my ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!!!!
Last but not least... Wanna wish our beloved teacher.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I want cake.... lolz.....
No comments:
Post a Comment